Vulnerable but Strong - Welcome to my life

I'm Black Iris (as far as you know) I'll talk about my life here. Just like an online journal. Join in (if you dare) XD

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a faithful Christian, I want to travel around the world one day My favourite website is: www.mylifeisaverage.com , it's very funny. I know that life is no coincidence, nothing is a coincidence. I love watching dramas even though some situations are obvious, on how they end. I very, very hard to impress, so if you do impress me, you did a very great job. I love singing and being a behind the scenes person.I don't want to be in the magic, I want to make the magic.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

A Friendly Secret

I found out just yesterday that my friend is dating a dude I know ( I don't have a crush on him). They hardly know each other and they started dating. It was very obvious that they were dating because he always goes up to her elocker and talks to her. I just didn't get why she didn't tell me she was dating someone I mean friends tell friends well... almost everything, right?

I found out in gym when my other friend, Mina started talking to her. I FOUND OUT IN GYM BECAUSE OF A CONVERSATION. It's like I couldn't be trusted. I feel ... left out.

Should girls be dating so young? (Freshmen year?. I truly think not. Love doesn't always last if you play with it. I'm going to wait but right now I need to break down the wall that's between me and my friends.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Oh high school drama, I remember those days. You are wise beyond your years for sure! Most girls don't even give it a second thought but I agree, freshman year is pretty young to have a boyfriend. There is so much time for dating later, for now just have fun with friends and be yourself!

November 17, 2010 at 5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home