Vulnerable but Strong - Welcome to my life

I'm Black Iris (as far as you know) I'll talk about my life here. Just like an online journal. Join in (if you dare) XD

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a faithful Christian, I want to travel around the world one day My favourite website is: www.mylifeisaverage.com , it's very funny. I know that life is no coincidence, nothing is a coincidence. I love watching dramas even though some situations are obvious, on how they end. I very, very hard to impress, so if you do impress me, you did a very great job. I love singing and being a behind the scenes person.I don't want to be in the magic, I want to make the magic.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

I went to the hospital to get my final check up and the LORD really used the doctor as a mouth piece. He told me that I don't need to visit any more because my leg is fine now. I just need to strenghthen it more and do more exercise with it. I'm still very, very paranoid about it and I flinch everytime some one get close to it or about to pat it but that's only because I told God that I 'll take extra precaution of it and work hard not only to strengthen it but to also work hard in school. Lets hope God thinks I should be a film director too. God Bless
- Black Iris

P.S. Today at 4:00 am my friend Anson finally took off on the road to the airport which is going to fly him to Miami which he'll board a cruise. Wish him a safe trip and a good time.

Me: You better give me a souvenir or I'll have to kill you
Anson: Yeah, I'll get you a fish. Oh, man that's going to take me a long time
Me: Just get me a fake one
Anson: Oh ... good. That just saved me 2 hours of fishing
Me: Or seven days

P.S.S. At my church we have a missionary that when to Ghana, Africa for a missions trip . Let's pray that God will use her as mouth piece to speak through her to other people there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home