Vulnerable but Strong - Welcome to my life

I'm Black Iris (as far as you know) I'll talk about my life here. Just like an online journal. Join in (if you dare) XD

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a faithful Christian, I want to travel around the world one day My favourite website is: www.mylifeisaverage.com , it's very funny. I know that life is no coincidence, nothing is a coincidence. I love watching dramas even though some situations are obvious, on how they end. I very, very hard to impress, so if you do impress me, you did a very great job. I love singing and being a behind the scenes person.I don't want to be in the magic, I want to make the magic.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

If you haven't noticed I'm a fan of Glee. I watched the episode today and I especially liked it because Quinn finally is falling for someone and I'm happy for her because Sam likes her back and they fianlly went on their first date. I think they should stay together. Do you?

There has been a situation a Chile where a mine caved in trapping atlease 33 miners in and fortunately they got to a safe place to avoid getting hurt. They're drilling underground to get them but they are 2,300 feet/ 96 m down under the earth. They have been trapped their since August 4th and it'll take about 24 more hours before they come out, which is tomorrow. Lets pray that they'll come out safely and it'll never happen again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home