Vulnerable but Strong - Welcome to my life

I'm Black Iris (as far as you know) I'll talk about my life here. Just like an online journal. Join in (if you dare) XD

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a faithful Christian, I want to travel around the world one day My favourite website is: www.mylifeisaverage.com , it's very funny. I know that life is no coincidence, nothing is a coincidence. I love watching dramas even though some situations are obvious, on how they end. I very, very hard to impress, so if you do impress me, you did a very great job. I love singing and being a behind the scenes person.I don't want to be in the magic, I want to make the magic.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Thanksgiving

I would like to wish everyone a happy thanksgiving and I hope all of you have counted your blessings because I did. Here is a song you should listen to called "Thank You" :
by Alanis Morissette http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXZj4O5T25I


I really think Thanksgiving is a great day to thank everyone that has given to you and it's also a great day to count your blessings and think about how fortunate you are. I was watching Amazing Race last night with my friends and it took place in Ghana,Africa. I saw all the children there and how they had so much fun under the sun. All they had to play with were sticks and hula hoops. We should really be thankful for fresh, clean, running water, a bed to sleep on each night and so much more. Don't you agree?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home