Vulnerable but Strong - Welcome to my life

I'm Black Iris (as far as you know) I'll talk about my life here. Just like an online journal. Join in (if you dare) XD

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a faithful Christian, I want to travel around the world one day My favourite website is: www.mylifeisaverage.com , it's very funny. I know that life is no coincidence, nothing is a coincidence. I love watching dramas even though some situations are obvious, on how they end. I very, very hard to impress, so if you do impress me, you did a very great job. I love singing and being a behind the scenes person.I don't want to be in the magic, I want to make the magic.

Monday, October 18, 2010

The Blind Side




The Blind Side is a movie that's based on a book and real situation. I've been waiting to watch for a long time and I finally watched it, yesterday and it was awesome. It was really heart warming and it's great family movie, a movie to watch with friends, or alone. I really hope you guys get the chance to watch it.



It's about the guy named Micheal Oher and he was homeless untill Leigh Anne took him home so that he doesn't have to spend his night on the streets. Leigh Anne realized that he was staying longer and gave him a bedroom. Leigh Anne's children started to grow fond of him and espcially SJ who loved hanging out with him... So watch it! and I hope you enjoy it. These are some pictures from the movie:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home