Vulnerable but Strong - Welcome to my life

I'm Black Iris (as far as you know) I'll talk about my life here. Just like an online journal. Join in (if you dare) XD

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a faithful Christian, I want to travel around the world one day My favourite website is: www.mylifeisaverage.com , it's very funny. I know that life is no coincidence, nothing is a coincidence. I love watching dramas even though some situations are obvious, on how they end. I very, very hard to impress, so if you do impress me, you did a very great job. I love singing and being a behind the scenes person.I don't want to be in the magic, I want to make the magic.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Binders and Text Books

Today at Math we had a supply teacher and everybody was laughing because of his heavy russian accent. I tried not to laugh but it's not that easy. Then Kelvin raised his hand because he forgot his text book in his locker, then Jazebb realized that he got the wrong textbook. Then Aburna realized that she forgot her binder in her locker and a whole bunch of people went to their lockers. =P I guess not everyone is prepared. There's also this morning (still in math class). The sub wanted to see what pages we were going to do in the text book so he took my friend, Daniel's but Daniel wasn't done his hmk so when the sub was looking through his I quickly gave him mine. The sub was going to give his textbook back when he saw that Daniel had one. I told the sub that the textbook he was holding was mine. He looked confused, opened his mouth like he was going to say something and looked at Daniel funny. Then muttered, "It's yours?"
"Yeah, it's mine" so he gave it to me. Gave me a good laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home