Vulnerable but Strong - Welcome to my life

I'm Black Iris (as far as you know) I'll talk about my life here. Just like an online journal. Join in (if you dare) XD

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a faithful Christian, I want to travel around the world one day My favourite website is: www.mylifeisaverage.com , it's very funny. I know that life is no coincidence, nothing is a coincidence. I love watching dramas even though some situations are obvious, on how they end. I very, very hard to impress, so if you do impress me, you did a very great job. I love singing and being a behind the scenes person.I don't want to be in the magic, I want to make the magic.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Stress is finally getting to me

The stress is finally getting to me. I got a science project, family studies project 2 pages of math homework, and 2 science sheets to complete. I know people say that freshmen year is easy and soft and not a big difference to grade 8 but it is! I know you might call me weak but maybe I am weak. I just hope that soon I'll be able to get untop of the stress and wrestle is down ... maybe even give is the elbow ... and a kick ... and a punch. You get what I mean! If you have any suggestions on how to get through stress tell me.I need it.

P.S. I'm done the science project and I only have a few more things to do with the family studies proejct and today I felt good about the Geo test. =)

P.S.S. Smile and breathe air. Espcially the breathe air apart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home