Vulnerable but Strong - Welcome to my life

I'm Black Iris (as far as you know) I'll talk about my life here. Just like an online journal. Join in (if you dare) XD

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a faithful Christian, I want to travel around the world one day My favourite website is: www.mylifeisaverage.com , it's very funny. I know that life is no coincidence, nothing is a coincidence. I love watching dramas even though some situations are obvious, on how they end. I very, very hard to impress, so if you do impress me, you did a very great job. I love singing and being a behind the scenes person.I don't want to be in the magic, I want to make the magic.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

FEVER!!!

I got a fever yesterday night and I felt horrible! I was at school doing work in the lab and I was so grumpy. I usually respond to a persons question nicely but I yelled at her and I felt to bad. I apologized of courese but I still feel horrible. My fever broke just this morning and I had to miss piano lessons. So I watched 200 Pound of Beauty which is Korean movie about how this girl is obese who sings behind the curtains for another celebrity who can't sing but is pretty and skinny. She's in love with the manager who doesn't love her back. He just sees her as a product. She then goes under plastic sugery and stays at the hospital for a year while the doctor changed every thing - head to toe of hers. She finally gets to embrace freedom again and she goes out of the hospital gorgeous and pretty and most important to her skinny. ....
You can watch the rest on Youtube. There are subs so don't worry if you don't understand Korean. This story has a good moral.

I'm feeling better and I had drank a whole lot of water. I'm just munching on pretzel sticks right now. I have to break them in half so because of my braces. I hope you guys are doing well at school. I'm kind of stressed right now. =P

P.S. smile and breathe air.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home