Vulnerable but Strong - Welcome to my life

I'm Black Iris (as far as you know) I'll talk about my life here. Just like an online journal. Join in (if you dare) XD

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a faithful Christian, I want to travel around the world one day My favourite website is: www.mylifeisaverage.com , it's very funny. I know that life is no coincidence, nothing is a coincidence. I love watching dramas even though some situations are obvious, on how they end. I very, very hard to impress, so if you do impress me, you did a very great job. I love singing and being a behind the scenes person.I don't want to be in the magic, I want to make the magic.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween Costumes


Today, at my school we had a Halloween party at the Cafe so everyone dressed up in different kinds of cosutmes. There were witches, emos, vampires, princess, goths, ghost and even boxes but there was one that was just out of the blue. Literally! I was walking down the hallway when I saw a guy covered in blue body paint, white around his eyes, white powder in his hair, and big white shoes! You got it, he was a smurf. Every one was talking about him and boy did he get a lot of attention . Everyone wanted a picture with him. The yearbook teacher even asked the camera boy to get a picture of him. So next time if you are thinking about getting a prize for your costume, be a smurf. You'll be bluetiful.
You're probably wondering what I was dressed as. I didn't dress up b/c I don't celebrate Halloween . I did bring my Harry Potter glasses there and wore my light - up jack - o - lantern necklace and my skull ring. =P
Well I'm also done my 9 page lab report! whew! It was a whole lot of typing.
P.S. smile and breathe air

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home