Vulnerable but Strong - Welcome to my life

I'm Black Iris (as far as you know) I'll talk about my life here. Just like an online journal. Join in (if you dare) XD

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a faithful Christian, I want to travel around the world one day My favourite website is: www.mylifeisaverage.com , it's very funny. I know that life is no coincidence, nothing is a coincidence. I love watching dramas even though some situations are obvious, on how they end. I very, very hard to impress, so if you do impress me, you did a very great job. I love singing and being a behind the scenes person.I don't want to be in the magic, I want to make the magic.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Remebrance Day

When I saw the news papers front covers all covered with "Lest We Forget", "We Will Remember", "Remembrance Day", and " Pray Good and Hard." I knew that I have to write about it. Today at my school we had a presentation in the auditorium and a whole lot of people were wearing poppies or trying to find some on the ground. The school president and principal talked read about the people that use to go to our school that joined the army that were killed or let go of. One of them came to our school.

There was one that they mentioned more on. I forgot his name but he joined the army after leaving his home of 6 brothers and sisters. He had to support his family while going to school, and after that went to join the army. Brave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home