Vulnerable but Strong - Welcome to my life

I'm Black Iris (as far as you know) I'll talk about my life here. Just like an online journal. Join in (if you dare) XD

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a faithful Christian, I want to travel around the world one day My favourite website is: www.mylifeisaverage.com , it's very funny. I know that life is no coincidence, nothing is a coincidence. I love watching dramas even though some situations are obvious, on how they end. I very, very hard to impress, so if you do impress me, you did a very great job. I love singing and being a behind the scenes person.I don't want to be in the magic, I want to make the magic.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Darn that French teacher!

I really dislike my French teacher she's so ... UH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you ever felt that way when that anger inside you is just boiling so much that

you can't describe it???

She's always talking about how we should know the basics of French and if we didn't

that we should switch to applied French instead. She's suppose to encourage us and

help us not bring us down she said that directly to a girl who was asking for help

on a sheet she didn't understand. I liked the one we had before she was so much more

nicer, kind, caring, and helpful. This one is plain boring and cold. I don't enjoy

French any more. THANKS ALOT MADAME MACSI!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home