Vulnerable but Strong - Welcome to my life

I'm Black Iris (as far as you know) I'll talk about my life here. Just like an online journal. Join in (if you dare) XD

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a faithful Christian, I want to travel around the world one day My favourite website is: www.mylifeisaverage.com , it's very funny. I know that life is no coincidence, nothing is a coincidence. I love watching dramas even though some situations are obvious, on how they end. I very, very hard to impress, so if you do impress me, you did a very great job. I love singing and being a behind the scenes person.I don't want to be in the magic, I want to make the magic.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

You living life well?

I'm guessing that we all look down at ourselves every once and a while. We look in the mirror and all we see are flaws. Something that we should be looking at though are the things that we're good at and how fortunate we are.

Something that I turn to when I'm down is music and I was on youtube today when I found this in the comments.

pink taught me every one is perfect in a way

selena taught me looks dont matter

nicklback taught me to look back at the good part of ur past, and to laugh at urself

Avril Lavigne taught me to kick back+ have fun sometimes

and Christina Perri taught me to make sure a guy doesnt break my heart

point is, music is my life, even if im not the greatest singer ;) ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home