Vulnerable but Strong - Welcome to my life

I'm Black Iris (as far as you know) I'll talk about my life here. Just like an online journal. Join in (if you dare) XD

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a faithful Christian, I want to travel around the world one day My favourite website is: www.mylifeisaverage.com , it's very funny. I know that life is no coincidence, nothing is a coincidence. I love watching dramas even though some situations are obvious, on how they end. I very, very hard to impress, so if you do impress me, you did a very great job. I love singing and being a behind the scenes person.I don't want to be in the magic, I want to make the magic.

Monday, March 21, 2011

March Break no more

March break is over and it's back to school time. Gets some getting use to since I was on vacation mode for a weak. *sigh* but I can tell you that I did better than some of my friends. Some of my friends fell asleep during Foods and Nuitrition and my teacher for F & N is mean! YIKES

I've also noticed that teachers before the March break aren't really what you call considerate. Let me explain.

Teacher: (before March break) Ok, I know that you guys are looking forward to the March break and you want to have fun so you don't have to do the assignment I just gave you.

Students: YES! I get to watch drama over the March break.

Teacher: But please prepare for it but you don't have to do it because we just want you to relax.

YEAH RIGHT!

I came back from March break and all the assignments are due this week!!! So much for "relax, have fun, you'll have enough time when you come back." GRRRR....

There has to me a TDSB (Toronto District School Board) rule for this. We need more time I tell you! MORE TIME! WHO DOES A STORYBOARD WITH 15 SHOTS IN THREE DAYS!!! It's a pain!

Ok, I'll calm down, but still. I'm mad.

Did you ever experience this before? It sucks doesn't it? Well, I have to do it eventually. *sigh* wish me goodness b/c I don't believe in luck.

GOD Bless,
BlackIris.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

good luck with all your assignments!

You'll do great. Just make a list and work at it. It'll feel so good to check each thing off, one at a time.

March 24, 2011 at 10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home