Vulnerable but Strong - Welcome to my life

I'm Black Iris (as far as you know) I'll talk about my life here. Just like an online journal. Join in (if you dare) XD

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a faithful Christian, I want to travel around the world one day My favourite website is: www.mylifeisaverage.com , it's very funny. I know that life is no coincidence, nothing is a coincidence. I love watching dramas even though some situations are obvious, on how they end. I very, very hard to impress, so if you do impress me, you did a very great job. I love singing and being a behind the scenes person.I don't want to be in the magic, I want to make the magic.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

COW JOKES

1. What brand of clothing does a cow wear? A. MOO MOO Lemon XD HAHAHA!

2. What's a cow's favourite singer? A. Hannah MOOtana!!! LOL

3. How does a evil cow laugh? A. MOO HA HA HA instead of Muh hahaha Get it?

4. What does a cow watch in the theatres? A. A MOOvie

5. What does a cow drive? A. A MOOcedes - Benz instead of a Mercedes - Benz

6. What does a cow howl at at night? A. The MOOOOOn!!!

7. A person was doing a speech on cows when he was finished the judge said, "I found that speech really MOOving! LOOLL

8. Two cows met each other one evening and one of them said, "What a COWincidence we're both wearing spots! HAHAHA

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home