Vulnerable but Strong - Welcome to my life

I'm Black Iris (as far as you know) I'll talk about my life here. Just like an online journal. Join in (if you dare) XD

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a faithful Christian, I want to travel around the world one day My favourite website is: www.mylifeisaverage.com , it's very funny. I know that life is no coincidence, nothing is a coincidence. I love watching dramas even though some situations are obvious, on how they end. I very, very hard to impress, so if you do impress me, you did a very great job. I love singing and being a behind the scenes person.I don't want to be in the magic, I want to make the magic.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas

I spent my Christmas, yesterday with my family and friends. It's boxing day today and I didn't go to the mall because I know there's going to be loads of people there and I don't have much I want to buy.
I'm starting to bring my camera everywhere I go so I could capture as much things as possible and maybe get some good ideas for videos. This is a great way to prepare myself to be a film director when I grow up. Maybe my videos won't be as good as WongFu Productions but as long as I have fun making them.
My friend told me to start off with photography first because photography is about capturing things in the right angle. So I took her advice and started taking pictures in different angles that I believe is right.
Here are some recent pictures I took that I tried to take as professional as possible:



I hope you like them =)








Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Very nice pictures.... Hope you had a great Christmas!

December 29, 2010 at 3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home