Vulnerable but Strong - Welcome to my life

I'm Black Iris (as far as you know) I'll talk about my life here. Just like an online journal. Join in (if you dare) XD

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a faithful Christian, I want to travel around the world one day My favourite website is: www.mylifeisaverage.com , it's very funny. I know that life is no coincidence, nothing is a coincidence. I love watching dramas even though some situations are obvious, on how they end. I very, very hard to impress, so if you do impress me, you did a very great job. I love singing and being a behind the scenes person.I don't want to be in the magic, I want to make the magic.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

SNOW SNOW SNOW!!!

I was suppose to announce this two days ago when the first, real snow fall came to Toronto! It was so beautiful and I hope the snow keeps coming. Thank the LORD for a snowy winter. I though there would be no snow this year because of all the global warming, that reminds me *gets up to close hallway lights*. I hope all of you guys are going green too. I know that Leonardo DiCaprio is. He has a hybrid car, solar powered house and ... other green stuff I suppose.

It was in math class today that my friend pointed out that there was a soft snowfall outside and it was mismerizing (is that how you spell it?). That reminds me of when I was younger and in elementary school. When ever the first snow fall came the whole class would rush up to the window and yell, "IT'S SNOWING, IT'S SNOWING!" We would get to excited and when recess came we would run out and stick our tongues out to catch snow flakes. But we don't have recess now and we no longer rush to the window when it snows but we still manage to mumble, in awe , "Hey, it's snowing." I hope all of you are gonna have a great Christmas Holiday. Spend it with your family and friends. I would be!
My church is holding a Christmas dinner and I volunteered help out and it's going to be great.

P.S. My fave song right now is Hallelujah =) So good. I like the one sang by Kate Voegele.

P.S.S. I totally forgot to wish everyone Kalo Mina! Which is Greek for happy month . It was yesterday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Thanks for your advice about the snow... I guess its easier to love when you grow up with it! I'm trying to appreciate it. But I still don't want to touch it. Haha. Thanks for making me smile every time I read your blog! I really do love reading all of your observations about life!

December 3, 2010 at 3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home