Vulnerable but Strong - Welcome to my life

I'm Black Iris (as far as you know) I'll talk about my life here. Just like an online journal. Join in (if you dare) XD

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a faithful Christian, I want to travel around the world one day My favourite website is: www.mylifeisaverage.com , it's very funny. I know that life is no coincidence, nothing is a coincidence. I love watching dramas even though some situations are obvious, on how they end. I very, very hard to impress, so if you do impress me, you did a very great job. I love singing and being a behind the scenes person.I don't want to be in the magic, I want to make the magic.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Losing a perfectly organized Agenda

I have losted my agenda in school. I lost saw it at drama class and I'm like, oh no worries I'll just go for it after school.
Figures! I go to my drama classroom and it was gone! Disappear! POOF.
I was and still is upset about loosing it. It has all my homework, plans and my SAC (Student Activity Card) in it. I feel so disorganized now. It took me so long to personlize it and now it's ... gone =(

I hope I find it soon and who ever took it or finds it will give it in to the office. I NEED IT !

I went to the office and asked if they saw my agenda the secratary said no and offered to give me a new one. How can she just offer to give me a new one and expect me to forget about my old one. I'm just thinking about my agenda and how it might be all alone, in the dark , waiting for me ......

Anyways I got a new one and um ... I'm trying to get a long with it. and ... I have put my name in it.

I WANT MY AGENDA.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home