Vulnerable but Strong - Welcome to my life

I'm Black Iris (as far as you know) I'll talk about my life here. Just like an online journal. Join in (if you dare) XD

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a faithful Christian, I want to travel around the world one day My favourite website is: www.mylifeisaverage.com , it's very funny. I know that life is no coincidence, nothing is a coincidence. I love watching dramas even though some situations are obvious, on how they end. I very, very hard to impress, so if you do impress me, you did a very great job. I love singing and being a behind the scenes person.I don't want to be in the magic, I want to make the magic.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

My past December

My winter break has just started and there's nothing to do and the week is almost done. I hope you guys are all having a great Christmas break and spending it with your family. I've just became a recent fan of Wong fu Productions and is addicted to their videos and movies. They are a mini company with only three guys working behind the scence to make fantastic, funny and entertaining videos for their fans. Their videos are also realistic and about, sometimes real life situations. So that's one thing I've been up to . I've also celebrated my friend's birthday which was on the 20th. We went bowling then went to the mall to hang out. wongfu productions' people
Wes Phil Ted

I've also came up with an idea on a video I want to shoot but I don't know how to do it. I want to become a film director when I grow up so this thought has been in my head for quite a while. I hope I'll be a ble to do it. Merry Christmas and if you don't get a lot of gifts don't sweat! Christmas is about GIVING not getting.

p.s. just done watching the movie Easy A. gives a lesson .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home