Vulnerable but Strong - Welcome to my life

I'm Black Iris (as far as you know) I'll talk about my life here. Just like an online journal. Join in (if you dare) XD

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a faithful Christian, I want to travel around the world one day My favourite website is: www.mylifeisaverage.com , it's very funny. I know that life is no coincidence, nothing is a coincidence. I love watching dramas even though some situations are obvious, on how they end. I very, very hard to impress, so if you do impress me, you did a very great job. I love singing and being a behind the scenes person.I don't want to be in the magic, I want to make the magic.

Monday, January 3, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

May I just wish everyone a happy new year. Even thought I'm 3 days late.
I ate dinner with my family and friends then went home to count down with my family.
I could really say that 2010 wasn't bad and I'm hoping that I could say the same for 2011 or more than that.
My new year's resolution is to be more fit and to study hard =)

☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
╔╗╔╦══╦═╦═╦╗╔╗ ★ ★ ★
║╚╝║══║═║═║╚╝║ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
║╔╗║╔╗║╔╣╔╩╗╔╝ ★ NEW YEAR ☆ 2011 新年快樂!!
╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╝═╚╝ ♥¥☆★☆★☆¥♥ ★☆ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆

I think it's great to set new year resolutions because it's a good way of giving yourself a goal to chase.
If you're having a hard time with coming up with a new year's resolution just start with something simple like being more friendly to people (opening doors, smiling at others, waving to friends...), playing less on the computer, feeding the dog instead of letting your parents do it, hang out with family more. ...

Oh, yeah! It's also made me smile when I turned on the T.V. , to the Chinese channel and saw the display of fireworks that they put off for Hong Kong to celebrate new year. It was beautiful and I wish I was there. No other fireworks could compare to Hong Kong's. Once you get to see Hong Kong's fireworks you'll wonder if there are any others out there that could top such awesome fireworks!

Have a nice 2011 guys!

P.S. I learned that Las Vegas have drive thru weddings. Mind Blown!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Wow, have you been to Hong Kong? That's really cool! And yes, Las Vegas has drive through wedding chapels! Kind of crazy, huh? Not the best way to get married I would say. Although I worked at a wedding chapel. Its a random town sometimes.

January 8, 2011 at 10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home