Vulnerable but Strong - Welcome to my life

I'm Black Iris (as far as you know) I'll talk about my life here. Just like an online journal. Join in (if you dare) XD

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a faithful Christian, I want to travel around the world one day My favourite website is: www.mylifeisaverage.com , it's very funny. I know that life is no coincidence, nothing is a coincidence. I love watching dramas even though some situations are obvious, on how they end. I very, very hard to impress, so if you do impress me, you did a very great job. I love singing and being a behind the scenes person.I don't want to be in the magic, I want to make the magic.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Tron: Legacy

I watched Tron on Monday and it wasn't that bad. It's an original movie with great graphics and good meaning to it.

I enjoyed it and was maybe a bit confused at first but after I got the situation and the movie wasn't that bad. My friend though didn't get any of it and said the movie was boring. She was also asking me questions throughout the movie which is very annoying. I answered as politely as possible.
Tip: If you don't get the movie don't keep asking the person beside you questions. Ask when you feel you're on a part of the movie where it's calm or not important.
Spoiler Alert!
DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT YET!
At the end of the movie where Sam's dad sacrificed himself for Sam, so that Sam could go through the portle and back to reality was very touching and it reminded me of how Jesus sacrificed himself for us and placed himself on the cross for our sins.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home