Vulnerable but Strong - Welcome to my life

I'm Black Iris (as far as you know) I'll talk about my life here. Just like an online journal. Join in (if you dare) XD

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a faithful Christian, I want to travel around the world one day My favourite website is: www.mylifeisaverage.com , it's very funny. I know that life is no coincidence, nothing is a coincidence. I love watching dramas even though some situations are obvious, on how they end. I very, very hard to impress, so if you do impress me, you did a very great job. I love singing and being a behind the scenes person.I don't want to be in the magic, I want to make the magic.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Guys are the creatures

Have you ever watched a show on t.v. like those typical dramas where girls are always traveling in a group and the guys are always trying to get the girl out of the group and talk to her. Then the guy's friend concludes that girls are just creatures from another planet and you just can't understand them and their feelings. *sigh* It's not our fault that boy's have emotions as much as a teaspoon. Girls are independent, multitasking, smart and powerful people. Sometimes it's the guys we don't understand! Like:

1. We don't like it when you guys TRY to act cool. You just act like a fool to me (hehe a bit of Avril Lavigne's Complicated there) Just be yourself. Note: Not all girls like jocks

2.Don't stalk us just ... ask for our emails -_-

3. Don't look down on us girls. We're not asking you to give in to us but to respect us. Why do boys always look down on us like we're weak?

4. If not all then most of us still like the traditonal stuff like: opening the doors, offering your seat when there's no other seat left, flowers, picking us something we dropped. =P You don't have to give everything but show some little gestures so we know you care. And smile. =)

5. KTSS( Keep Things Simple Stupid). Don't take a little situation and turn it into a snowball.

No, I don't have a guy chasing me but it's just something I realized and something I should clear up. If there's more tips/why-do-boys-do-that-? notes, comment =)

peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home