Vulnerable but Strong - Welcome to my life

I'm Black Iris (as far as you know) I'll talk about my life here. Just like an online journal. Join in (if you dare) XD

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a faithful Christian, I want to travel around the world one day My favourite website is: www.mylifeisaverage.com , it's very funny. I know that life is no coincidence, nothing is a coincidence. I love watching dramas even though some situations are obvious, on how they end. I very, very hard to impress, so if you do impress me, you did a very great job. I love singing and being a behind the scenes person.I don't want to be in the magic, I want to make the magic.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Kyle XY

I've recently started watching Kyle XY. I've heard of this tv series a long time ago but didn't bother catching any of the episodes or doing any background checks on it. I was just doing some channel surfing when I landed on YTV (Canada's channel 25) and it was showing Kyle XY and I thought it was pretty interesting so I stayed on that channel and watched it. I thought it was pretty good so I went online and searched up all of the episodes and started from ep. 1.

Kyle XY gives you a better perspective of the world and how you observe the daily motions around you. Kyle in Kyle XY is a teenage boy that woke up one day in the forest and didn't know anything he was seeing. No message went to his brain. He was like a new born baby but no one knew what his brain is capable of. He's a genius. When he first heard of time he described it as numbers, made by humans that they work around. When he was sitting at the dinner table he observed the family as they talked. He said that they communicated with different gestures (hands, wink of the eye), expressions (face, eyebrows) and volume (voice).

I just find it very interesting. =P

P.S. Random: I'm reading Kenneth Oppel's Airborn and I just had a pizza party yesterday b/c of the hard work of the stage crew.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home