Vulnerable but Strong - Welcome to my life

I'm Black Iris (as far as you know) I'll talk about my life here. Just like an online journal. Join in (if you dare) XD

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a faithful Christian, I want to travel around the world one day My favourite website is: www.mylifeisaverage.com , it's very funny. I know that life is no coincidence, nothing is a coincidence. I love watching dramas even though some situations are obvious, on how they end. I very, very hard to impress, so if you do impress me, you did a very great job. I love singing and being a behind the scenes person.I don't want to be in the magic, I want to make the magic.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Kalo Meena

Kalo Meena everyone! That means Happy Month in Greek. It's said one the first day of every month just to wish you a happy month. So KALO MEENA!

APRIL SHOWERS BRING MAY FLOWERS! I'm sure you guys have heard of. My last part of March has been stressful but good. I handed in my storyboard for my English project and I finished my health assignment. =) There was something strange though that happend here in Canada. There were no April showers but there was... Let me explain: On the first week of spring guess what happened? IT SNOWED! Yeah, I know. It snowed. Sad part is some people were dressed in spring wear and ended up walking in the snow to get home. Luckly my dad drives me home.

NEXT!!! I don't think you remember but back then I had a friend that didn't tell me she had a boyfriend and I ended up finding out from another friend in gym class. Don't worry we're good buddies I was just mad that she didn't tell me but we're good now. Well I have anothe friend that did the same thing to me. Except for this time (gonna call her SM). SM is dating my friend who's like my brother. IT'S AwKwArD. I also had to find this out from other friends. =( Anyways life isn't fair but SM still remains to be my friend. I just think dating at this time isn't living a healthy lifestyle unless you really love that person to the point that you know you have a future with him/her. *sigh* But I shouldn't be worrying about this. What we should be really worrying about is the earthquake that happened in Japan.

Poor Japan. Suffered a level 8 earthquake and a flood. There was a dog that was on a roof for 3 weeks and the roof was surrounded but water. It didn't have any food to eat or water to drink. It was probably very scared. I have dogs of my own so I feel for it and even though you might not have dogs you might feel for it too. I mean just thinking of it is just ... horrible. The dog did get rescued but it took 9 hours because dogs are scared of helicopters. No one claimed the dog probably because the owners died in the catastrophe. Don't worry. The dog was brought on to a war ship where it's being taken care of.

Pray for the people in Japan and pray for their health and safety. I just finished watching a program in Hong Kong where all these Chinese celebrities came together to sing for Japan and they raised money at the same time. Jackie Chan was there and they showed a clip of Lionel Richie where he sang, "Say You, Say Me." Lionel said that Jackie Chan contacted him and told him to sing for Japan and it was extremely touching to watch the clip and see the crowd singing with Lionel. Lets all be thankful that we get to sleep in a comfortable bed tonight and just be thankful b/c we don't know what's going to happen the next day.

God Bless,
BlackIris

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home