Vulnerable but Strong - Welcome to my life

I'm Black Iris (as far as you know) I'll talk about my life here. Just like an online journal. Join in (if you dare) XD

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a faithful Christian, I want to travel around the world one day My favourite website is: www.mylifeisaverage.com , it's very funny. I know that life is no coincidence, nothing is a coincidence. I love watching dramas even though some situations are obvious, on how they end. I very, very hard to impress, so if you do impress me, you did a very great job. I love singing and being a behind the scenes person.I don't want to be in the magic, I want to make the magic.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Totally Clumsy!!!

I'm so angry at myself!!!!!! "AHHHHHHHHHHH"
You know how I said my teachers expected us to hand in our projects this week, right after the March break? Yeah, my English teacher decided to give us an extenstion. I was so happy because I hardly started but I did complete everything except for the colouring (b/c I'm doing a storyboard). I decided to do the colouring during he weekend because colouring doesn't take that much time since this isn't art. BUTTT being the clumsy person that I am, after drama, when I was packing up. I decided to stuff the loose papers in my backpack into my drama binder. MISTAKE #1
I thought I would remember to take them out since I'm usually a organized person MISTAKE#2
I was in a rush and decided not to re check what I have for homework MISTAKE#3
I rushed to the car and went in. My dad said, "make sure you aren't missing anything." I carelesy said, "I'm not missing anything" MISTAKE #4

Went back home, quickly put my stuff down and headed out the door again for tutoring. Came back home late because I had youth group. Decided to start colouring. I rummage through my bag and noticed I FORGOT IT AT SCHOOL!.
WHy Oh WhY dO I hAvE to Be ClUmsY At tHE MosT UnCoViNent tImE!!!!!!!???!?!?!?

*sigh* Wish me goodness b/c I don't believe in luck. I hope I'll be able to get into the school tomorrow (Saturday) to get my project.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Oh no.. I just hate when frustrating things happen... So, how did it turn out?

March 29, 2011 at 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home