Vulnerable but Strong - Welcome to my life

I'm Black Iris (as far as you know) I'll talk about my life here. Just like an online journal. Join in (if you dare) XD

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a faithful Christian, I want to travel around the world one day My favourite website is: www.mylifeisaverage.com , it's very funny. I know that life is no coincidence, nothing is a coincidence. I love watching dramas even though some situations are obvious, on how they end. I very, very hard to impress, so if you do impress me, you did a very great job. I love singing and being a behind the scenes person.I don't want to be in the magic, I want to make the magic.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

MAY the month be good to you!

May flowers are coming because of April's nice showers. =P

But May also means that exams are coming and summatives are stacking up. I can practically picture a bunch of boxes piling up beside me as I watch them grow taller and taller. Just when I think it can't get any worst the boxes tip and I try to stable them but they just keep falling. Maybe stress is a heavy burden but if we work hard and play hard we can definitley make it through!

EPH 1:19-21 I also pray that you will understand the incredible greatness of God’s power for US who believe him. This is the same mighty power that raised Christ from the dead and seated him in the place of honor at God’s right hand in the heavenly realms. Now he is far above any ruler or authority or power or leader or anything else—not only in this world but also in the world to come.

WORK HARD, PLAY HARD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home