Vulnerable but Strong - Welcome to my life

I'm Black Iris (as far as you know) I'll talk about my life here. Just like an online journal. Join in (if you dare) XD

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a faithful Christian, I want to travel around the world one day My favourite website is: www.mylifeisaverage.com , it's very funny. I know that life is no coincidence, nothing is a coincidence. I love watching dramas even though some situations are obvious, on how they end. I very, very hard to impress, so if you do impress me, you did a very great job. I love singing and being a behind the scenes person.I don't want to be in the magic, I want to make the magic.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Bill Gates Ten Rules

These are some rules that my grade 8 teacher talked to my class about and they really are spoken wisely. Enjoy =)

1. Life's not fair, get use to it

2. The world won't care about your self-esteem. The world would expect you to accompolish something before you feel good about yourself

3. You will not make $40,000 in a year right out of high school

4. If you think your teacher's tough wait until you get a boss

5. Flipping burgers isn't beneath your dignity. Your grandparents had a different word for burger flipping; they called it opportunity.

6. You mess it up, it isn't your parent's fault. Learn from your mistakes

7. Before you were born your parent's weren't as boring as they were now. They get that way from paying bills, laundry,cleaning, cooking etc...

8. Your school may have done away with winners and losers, but life has not. In some schools they have abolished failing grades; they'll give you as many times as you want to get the right answer. This doesn't bear the slightest resemblance to anything in real life. Your school might give you second chances but life doesn't

9. Life isn't divided into semesters. You won't get summers off and very few employers are interested in helping you find yourself

10. Television is not reality. In real life people leave the coffee shop for a real job

Just a rule you should know: Be nice to nerds, chances are they'll be your boss

- Bill Gates

" Work hard, Play hard"
" Know your limits, Push your limits"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home