Vulnerable but Strong - Welcome to my life

I'm Black Iris (as far as you know) I'll talk about my life here. Just like an online journal. Join in (if you dare) XD

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a faithful Christian, I want to travel around the world one day My favourite website is: www.mylifeisaverage.com , it's very funny. I know that life is no coincidence, nothing is a coincidence. I love watching dramas even though some situations are obvious, on how they end. I very, very hard to impress, so if you do impress me, you did a very great job. I love singing and being a behind the scenes person.I don't want to be in the magic, I want to make the magic.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter Week

My family is Christian so we do celebrate Easter and the fact that the LORD died for us on the cross for our sins.

So recently I've recieved an email from a missinary that's faithfully teaching the gospeal to the people in Thailand. One of the missionary's kid was praying for the family and this is how he prayed: "Thank you, thank you, thank you that you died and came back to life. Because if you didn't we'd be rotting in hell instead of going to heaven." Amen

If that isn't cute I don't know what is.
When I was done reading this I couldn't help but smile because it's sooo true! If Jesus didn't die for us we WOULD be rotting in hell instead of going to heaven. So lets thank the Lord for all that he has done for us and thank him for each day because we don't know when the last will come. If you aren't Christian it's OK. But simply waking up in the morning under a roof is something you should be thankful for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home