Vulnerable but Strong - Welcome to my life

I'm Black Iris (as far as you know) I'll talk about my life here. Just like an online journal. Join in (if you dare) XD

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a faithful Christian, I want to travel around the world one day My favourite website is: www.mylifeisaverage.com , it's very funny. I know that life is no coincidence, nothing is a coincidence. I love watching dramas even though some situations are obvious, on how they end. I very, very hard to impress, so if you do impress me, you did a very great job. I love singing and being a behind the scenes person.I don't want to be in the magic, I want to make the magic.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

My dreams or yours?

I was just watching this Taiwanese drama called "Romantic Princess" and it basically revolves around love and dreams.

This guy was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and has grown up to be a very fine young man. He has everything a girl would look for and everything a guy would envy. His personality though is different. He surpresses his emotions and never reveals them b/c he fears of becoming to vulnerable. He does has one dream though that he told this girl about. He just wants to be middle class and work in a workshop with small machine gears, live in a ordinary house, raise a dog with his wife by his side.

One day his boss told him that he had to get married to his granddaughter so that he could be successor for his boss's company. He ofcourse doesn't want to b/c he has dreams of his own. But of course he slowly falls in love with the granddaughter and vise versa. He then feels like he have to give up his dream.

Any ways I've watched this all on Youtube and there was one comment that was posted and it really gets you thinking.

" You shouldn't have to give up your dreams for somebody else just because you love them. I've been in that kind of situation before and it ended with a lot of resentment on mine and my boyfriends half because both of us gave up a dream that was very important to us. Love is a lot of comprise yes but you shouldn't have to give up your dreams, beliefs or morals for it. If they expect you to change than it isn't really love, they should love you as you are."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home