Vulnerable but Strong - Welcome to my life

I'm Black Iris (as far as you know) I'll talk about my life here. Just like an online journal. Join in (if you dare) XD

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a faithful Christian, I want to travel around the world one day My favourite website is: www.mylifeisaverage.com , it's very funny. I know that life is no coincidence, nothing is a coincidence. I love watching dramas even though some situations are obvious, on how they end. I very, very hard to impress, so if you do impress me, you did a very great job. I love singing and being a behind the scenes person.I don't want to be in the magic, I want to make the magic.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Vancouver

I just came back from Vancouver and it was amazing. It was a ten day tour with a whole bunch of things to see. I took so many pictures and I even bought so souvenirs for my friends. There was a lot of sitting though because of the long bus rides (1 -2 hours/ bus ride) but that didn't matter. I got to see lots of wonderful things the LORD has made and I also learned lots. Geography was a big help during this trip because I knew where I was going and I knew what to expect when I got to that location. For example Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba are the three prairie provinces so I knew the landscape would be long, wide, and very flat. =) Helps to pay attention in class, good to know. LOL

Anyways when we got to Van. it was amazing because there's a really nice ocean view and the city isn't too hot during the summer. You also get a nice mountain view where ever you go. It isn't too hot during the summer because the ocean breeze comes in. It's only about 23◦C (73.4 Fahrenheit) when I was there. The shopping is good, the malls are pretty Hong Kong style. There's a lot of Asians there too. =P

I hope you guys get a chance to visit Van. You'll enjoy. I promise.

GOD Bless,
BlackIris

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home