Vulnerable but Strong - Welcome to my life

I'm Black Iris (as far as you know) I'll talk about my life here. Just like an online journal. Join in (if you dare) XD

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a faithful Christian, I want to travel around the world one day My favourite website is: www.mylifeisaverage.com , it's very funny. I know that life is no coincidence, nothing is a coincidence. I love watching dramas even though some situations are obvious, on how they end. I very, very hard to impress, so if you do impress me, you did a very great job. I love singing and being a behind the scenes person.I don't want to be in the magic, I want to make the magic.

Friday, June 24, 2011

My Plan For "Withdrawl"

I like a person in my school. BUT I didn't realize this before because I just looked at him as a brother, an annoying one. Why does the people that bother you the most you end up liking them or having a little crush on them? I didn't dare admit it because I was afraid that if I admit it it'll come true. I found out it's no use holding it in. Emotions are sooo ... *grr*! Why can't humans surpress their emotions whenever they want to?!

I didn't want to admit that I like this person because he's not really what you call the ideal guy. I just had to let it out so that my heart could rest abit easier.

So here's my plan to slowly not like him. I know. Sound ridiculous but I just have to try.

First I'll stop thinking of this situation so much.
Second I'll try not to go to places who usually goes to
Third I'll stop viewing him as a person that I like, and start treating him like a friend that I'll usually hang around.
Fourth (This is more of a rule) If my friend has a crush on him, let her take him. If he likes someone else, step back!


It's going to be hard but it's the only way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home