Vulnerable but Strong - Welcome to my life

I'm Black Iris (as far as you know) I'll talk about my life here. Just like an online journal. Join in (if you dare) XD

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a faithful Christian, I want to travel around the world one day My favourite website is: www.mylifeisaverage.com , it's very funny. I know that life is no coincidence, nothing is a coincidence. I love watching dramas even though some situations are obvious, on how they end. I very, very hard to impress, so if you do impress me, you did a very great job. I love singing and being a behind the scenes person.I don't want to be in the magic, I want to make the magic.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summer!

The summer solstice came on June 21st as always and that marks the beginning of summer! I hope you guys all have wonderful plans on how ur going to spend your summer. I'm going to be volunteering at my church. =) But I still have to wait for another week before the camp starts so I spend my time at home watching anime and dramas. I know it's dull but what else can I do.

So anyways I was watching this drama (obviously) and this girl inside the drama said, "Luck that comes to fast is like expired milk. You have to drink it before you realize it." For those who don't understand. WORK HARD FOR WHAT YOU WANT.

Have a great summer

P.S. Smile and breathe air.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home