Vulnerable but Strong - Welcome to my life

I'm Black Iris (as far as you know) I'll talk about my life here. Just like an online journal. Join in (if you dare) XD

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a faithful Christian, I want to travel around the world one day My favourite website is: www.mylifeisaverage.com , it's very funny. I know that life is no coincidence, nothing is a coincidence. I love watching dramas even though some situations are obvious, on how they end. I very, very hard to impress, so if you do impress me, you did a very great job. I love singing and being a behind the scenes person.I don't want to be in the magic, I want to make the magic.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

When I am on the brink of confusion and awarness

I feel like I'm on the edge, just a like the edge of a cup ... or fence. You get the point. I dunno which side I'll fall into. I know the feelings are true but at the same time I deny. I go through these feelings so often that I confuse myself.
I have feelings that I store up in my heart that no one knows about except for GOD who always sees the depths of our hearts and still loves us unconditionally, which is incredible and amazing.
I want to get off this fence and walks forward but I can't . I need something that could take this all away - time. To get time I need patience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home