Vulnerable but Strong - Welcome to my life

I'm Black Iris (as far as you know) I'll talk about my life here. Just like an online journal. Join in (if you dare) XD

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a faithful Christian, I want to travel around the world one day My favourite website is: www.mylifeisaverage.com , it's very funny. I know that life is no coincidence, nothing is a coincidence. I love watching dramas even though some situations are obvious, on how they end. I very, very hard to impress, so if you do impress me, you did a very great job. I love singing and being a behind the scenes person.I don't want to be in the magic, I want to make the magic.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

LOVE

"Love at first sight is like two cosmic meteorites colliding
No skill, only luck." =) *sigh* Although I don't believe in the luck part. I believe it's fate.

You'll know that you found THE ONE when you always want to see them, you feel lonely without them, you want to give them more than your best, and that person makes it feel right to fall in love - they make you feel that choosing to fall in love is not making a wrong decision.

Agree?

GOD bless,
BlackIris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home