Vulnerable but Strong - Welcome to my life

I'm Black Iris (as far as you know) I'll talk about my life here. Just like an online journal. Join in (if you dare) XD

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a faithful Christian, I want to travel around the world one day My favourite website is: www.mylifeisaverage.com , it's very funny. I know that life is no coincidence, nothing is a coincidence. I love watching dramas even though some situations are obvious, on how they end. I very, very hard to impress, so if you do impress me, you did a very great job. I love singing and being a behind the scenes person.I don't want to be in the magic, I want to make the magic.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Don't Push Me Away, Please

Written by. BlackIris This is written in script form and V.O. means Voice Over.

V.O. (girl)
I watch him from a distance. I don’t think he notices and I don’t want him to but at the same time I want him to know that I care about him .

V.O. (boy)
I watch her as she laughs and talks with her friends. Enjoying herself. She doesn’t need me, so I tell myself I don’t need her. Truth is I …

V.O.(girl)
When did I start feeling this way? Where is it coming from? I deny it every day because I don’t feel its right but I just can’t help but think about it when I’m not on guard.

V.O. (boy)
The tiniest things remind me of her and her unique character. She’s just a friend, that’s it! She’s just a sister to me … that has to be the feeling.
V.O.(girl)
When we’re together I hope that he doesn’t see right through me. He’s just a friend. What’s the big deal? HE’S JUST A FRIEND.

V.O.(boy)
I feel like I’m getting to close to her. I have to back away. Stop making excuses to see her, talk to her, and be with her.

V.O (girl)
I feel like I’m getting to close to him. I have to keep my distance. I have to stop thinking about him, talking about him, being with him.

V.O. (boy)
If she sees all the thoughts of when I’ve been thinking about her she’ll definitely freak out. I can’t let her know – I can’t let anyone know.

V.O. (girl)
I think my friends see something. I can’t let that happen. Control yourself!

V.O. (boy)
Does she ever think about me though?

V.O. (girl)
Does he ever wonder what class I’m having?

V.O. (boy)
I memorize most of her classes but I act like I don’t know them.

V.O. (girl)
I know most of his classes he takes and when he has a spare. I even remember the order.

V.O.(boy)
I wonder at the littlest things like when she sleeps, or how she gets home after school. Why didn’t I just ask her? She’s just a friend, right?

V.O.(girl)
I always wonder what he looks like beneath his glasses? Or what his relationship with his sister is like. Why can’t I just ask him?

V.O.(boy)
I smile when she smiles and laugh when she laughs

V.O. (girl)
I laugh at the mistakes I make in front of him, he laughs with me

V.O.(boy)
I walk down the hall, and
see her. I want to say more but I don’t

V.O. (girl)
I see him when I walk down the hallway. I want to say something but I don’t because I see the way he acts towards other girls. There’s no difference in how he treats me. Something inside of me feels let down.

V.O.(boy)
I see the way she hangs with the guys. There’s no difference when she’s with me. I feel … pushed ( in realization)

V.O.(girl)
He has a sister. So probably when he’s with other girls he thinks of them as sisters too.

V.O.(boy)
She doesn’t feel like a sister.

V.O.(girl)
Does he know my hearts beats faster?

V.O. (boy)
Does she know I want to tell her more about me?

V.O.(girl)
If I acknowledge I like him, it’ll be hard for me to fall out. He’s not my ideal guy. I can’t ...

V.O. (boy)
If I give my feelings to her, will she give them back? Does she already know?!

V.O.(girl)
I can’t!

V.O.(boy)
I don’t know! (frustrated)

V.O.(girl)
But at the same time I want to -

V.O. (boy)
But inside me I do know -

V.O.(girl)
Well, he doesn’t need me.

V.O. (boy)
She’s perfectly happy without me. She doesn’t need me.

V.O.(girl)
These past few days he hasn’t talked to me as much.

V.O.(boy)
I slowly disciplined myself so I won’t as easily give in to my excuses to see her, talk to her, or be with her.

V.O (girl)
I feel like he’s avoiding me, did I do something wrong?

V.O. (boy)
I want to see her, talk to her, and be with her.

V.O. (girl)
I try to stay away from him to respect him

V.O. (boy)
I feel like she’s getting distant from me.

V.O. (girl)
I want to cry. Why? I just feel …

V.O. (boy)
It stings inside of me to do this. I’m nothing special to her, that’s why she’s distant from me but I can’t help feeling …

V.O. (girl)
I rather hurt …
V.O.(boy)
… than feel nothing at all

V.O.(girl)
It’s like a heart monitor – the beating is getting further away

V.O. (boy and girl)
Don’t push me away, please.

TWO PEOPLE (A BOY AND A GIRL) WALK PAST EACH OTHER IN THE HALLWAY, HEADS DOWN. ONCE THEY PAST EACH OTHER THEY EACH SHOW A HURT EXPRESSION.

This is about a boy and a girl and they're both afraid of telling one another their true feelings. They keep denying they like each other because they feel it's wrong. I personally think pride is the issue. I believe that when you truly love someone prides should be the last thing you think about.
Note: I'm planning on making an alternate version.

Anyways my message is, if you like someone it's not a sin but make sure you don't mix love/like and sympathy/crush together. GOD only knows who your soulmate is.

P.S. Being single is a blessing too.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

wow, great job! sometimes it really is hard to tell someone you like them! :)

November 17, 2011 at 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home