Vulnerable but Strong - Welcome to my life

I'm Black Iris (as far as you know) I'll talk about my life here. Just like an online journal. Join in (if you dare) XD

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a faithful Christian, I want to travel around the world one day My favourite website is: www.mylifeisaverage.com , it's very funny. I know that life is no coincidence, nothing is a coincidence. I love watching dramas even though some situations are obvious, on how they end. I very, very hard to impress, so if you do impress me, you did a very great job. I love singing and being a behind the scenes person.I don't want to be in the magic, I want to make the magic.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

MLIA of the week

Since my fave. site is www.mylifeisaverage.com aka MLIA I'll post one or more each week. Depending on my school work and my mood sometime.

So here it is:

Today, I entered the second floor bathroom of my school and saw a sign on the mirror that said, "The Chamber of Secrets is now open." My friends and I cracked up, and proceeded to make a sign that said, "Welcome to Narnia. Sincerally, High King Peter." and hung it on the elevator. I observed a few hours later that my math teacher was studying it intently while waiting for the elevator. When she noticed me watching her, she said, "I think I'm going to Narnia. I might be a little late for class." I cracked up, and she invited me to go to Narnia with her. We were, in fact, late for class, and when my friend asked where we had been, my teacher said, "We were in Narnia. Aslan says hello." I have now decided that not only do I love my school, but I also have a newfound appreciation for Math teachers.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home