Vulnerable but Strong - Welcome to my life

I'm Black Iris (as far as you know) I'll talk about my life here. Just like an online journal. Join in (if you dare) XD

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a faithful Christian, I want to travel around the world one day My favourite website is: www.mylifeisaverage.com , it's very funny. I know that life is no coincidence, nothing is a coincidence. I love watching dramas even though some situations are obvious, on how they end. I very, very hard to impress, so if you do impress me, you did a very great job. I love singing and being a behind the scenes person.I don't want to be in the magic, I want to make the magic.

Friday, March 5, 2010

let the stories begin

Today's the day I'll start my stories and how I feel about life. But first I'll tell you a little bit about me .
I want to be a film director one day and be successful in it. I wanted it so much that I auditioned for Wexford the school of arts but , unfortunatley, didn't make it in. I was upset ofcourse but didn't give up and is still following my dreams to become a director.

I have two lovely dogs but favour one over the other.

I play a lot of intruments but my most natural is the piano and singing.

My influences are: Kate Voegele, Emma Watson, and my science teacher. Nobody knows that my science teacher is my influence. Nobody would know why, even if I told them.

I'm a proud Canadian .

I know life's unfair because I've been fallen into one of it's deepest holes before. If you ever had a bad day . You aren't the only one.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home